For public and private elementary, middle, and high schools
Teacher, staff, and administrator school services:
- Observe, assess and analyze classroom and school behavior for
inclusive and/or special education students.
- Provide team support and case consultation for individual
- Conduct ongoing training, plan development and support for
teachers and administrators
- Provide milieu support.
- Collaborate with administrative teams on issues related to
mental health policy, procedure and/or interventions
- Supervise special education teachers and/or coordinators on
mental health issues related to students.
- Provide training for faculty on behavioral, social, emotional
and family issues related to the school's population.
- Deliver services typically provided by school adjustment counselor or social worker.
- Provide individual and group counseling for students with these
supports on their IEPs.
- Facilitate discussions for parent groups on social / emotional / developmental issues.
Click here for a list of current and previous schools.
Consultation and Training
For mental health counselors, psychologists, social workers, school personnel, nurses, extended day staff, day and overnight camp workers
The goal of these services is to expand the models, interventions and resources for professionals working with children and adolescents. Learning objectives are customized to the particular needs of the organization.
- Didactic instruction and hands-on learning
- Experiential and theoretical formats
Click here for a list of current and previous clients.